How can we help you?
Venue and Supplier Sourcing
The choice of venue is a critical success factor for any event. Availability, suitability, convenience, cost and wow factor all contribute to the venue selection process. The ‘perfect venue’ can be illusive, outside budget, or requires programme trade-offs. EMS applies a robust process to venue sourcing to ensure we present only the best options to you. We have a wealth of experience in negotiating the most favourable contracts and will manage the full process, from RFPs, enquiries, site inspections and negotiation, taking detailed consideration of:
- Key success factors – the “must-haves” vs the “nice-to-haves”
- Audience – their expectations and priorities
- Destination profile – business hub vs. resort; functional vs. high end; accessibility
- Date options – days of the week pattern to drive maximum attendance
- Flexibility – meeting room set ups, building within a space, adding to venue facilities
- Contract negotiation – daily delegate rates and minimum numbers; accommodation rates, allocations, rooming lists, upgrades and attrition; meeting room hire, set up / break down, AV and additional suppliers; deposit and payment terms
EMS has detailed knowledge of hundreds of venues across the UK, Europe, Middle East, Africa and APAC to suit all budgets. When presenting venue options, we provide date availability, option status, floor plans, room set ups, menu samples and (often) personal experience of the venue we are recommending to you.
The same robust selection process is applied to all suppliers needed for your event including:
- Audio visual companies
- Exhibit services companies
- Transportation providers
All elements of your event are treated with the same high level of service expectation, attention to detail and value for money – from the sound system to the name badges!
EMS is a member of HBAA, the trade association for the hotel booking agency, apartment and venue community.