How can we help you?
Sponsor and Exhibit Management
For Exhibit Organisers:
Sponsors and exhibitors often represent the largest revenue stream for conference organisers. The content or programme of the conference or training event attracts an audience with a common interest area or buying responsibility. Selling exhibit stands and sponsorship to suppliers who have an interest in networking with that audience can generate a profitable income stream to the event organiser.
At EMS we specialise in managing conferences with exhibit elements, supporting the exhibitor’s multitude of needs. Our experience includes:
- Creation of sponsorship and exhibit offer and sales tools
- Supporting sponsorship sales, confirmation of contracts, invoicing and collections
- Creation of exhibit floor plan and sponsorship kit
- Services provision: furniture and decor, stand set up, electrical and entertainment
- Management of sponsor set up and tear down, shipping and logistics
- Supporting exhibitor contacts pre-event, on site and post event
Exhibiting at a conference or trade show can represent a high risk for marketing teams that may lack the necessary experience to ensure their company is represented to maximum effect, achieving the best return on their exhibit investment. EMS can take on all the background work needed to make your trade show participation a success.
We can assume all exhibitor benefits are leveraged to maximum effect; your stand looks its best; your corporate materials are created and shipped in ample time; your shipping arrives unhindered by Customs; your staff travel and hotel is booked well in advance and your onsite team have everything they need when they arrive.