We have a great opening for a graduate with 2 years post-degree events experience. The role is varied and fast-paced, and would suit someone who wants to learn from a team of highly-experienced event professionals in all B2B events organisation, ranging from one day training courses for 50-400 attendees around the country to large multi-day conferences and exhibits for up to 1,000 attendees.
- Managing registrations for attendees, speakers and exhibitors into a CRM, running registration reports, resolving queries and really understanding the registration process
- Ensuring event websites are up to date with latest conference programme updates and speakers
- Creating online conference communities and event apps to feature programme, sponsor, speaker and attendee information
- Venue and supplier sourcing – e.g. hotels, caterers, exhibit furniture, equipment hire
- Producing event hands out and presentations, including Powerpoint presentations (Solid experience with Powerpoint a plus!)
- Supporting events onsite, involving UK travel for approx. 3-4 weeks per year. This responsibility includes: ensuring the meeting rooms are set-up correctly, meal functions are ready on time, AV is operating; registering delegates; handing out conference materials and providing great customer support.
- Updating the company website
The candidate must be a graduate with 2+ years relevant work experience (post degree) in an events or marketing environment. The position will suit someone who is super organised, loves to tick items off a list, is eager to learn, thrives on being busy, is tech-savvy – i.e. loves to get the most out the apps they work with, and is keen to step up to new challenges. Must have held a full driving licence for over a year. (Car ownership not essential).
Competitive salary and benefits package. Apply with CV to email@example.com.