We’re hiring an Event Operations Coordinator
We are a small, busy B2B conference management company, based in Bath. Currently a team of 9, we are looking for one or two new team members to join us.
Events profile includes:
- Multi-day, high-end business conferences with accompanying exhibits for 100-1,000+ attendees in UK, Europe & US
- 60+ training courses around the UK for audiences of 60-400 attendees
- Multi-day small group training seminars across EMEA locations
The role includes:
- Venue sourcing and contract negotiation
- Logistics coordination with conference venues
- Extensive sponsor/exhibitor coordination – creating exhibitor logistics packs, floor plans, collecting in the relevant information, shipping, support point of contact, set up etc…
- Extensive supplier management – av companies, exhibit firms, furniture, caterers, décor, flowers, entertainment
- Speaker coordination – speaker packs and guidelines, collecting in presentations, bios and photos
- Attendee registration, list reports, badges etc…
- Conference material production and distribution
- Onsite management – must drive and be available onsite for up to. 5 weeks per year
The candidate must be a graduate with a minimum of 3-4 years relevant work experience in event management. They must have a full drivers license. Competitive salary and benefits package.
Apply with CV to email@example.com.